| Area: Hinku Valley
Days: 22 day trip -17days night trek/ climb, 4nights in kathmandu
Dept. Ex. KTM : 15 Apr/10 May /05 Oct/10 Nov
Per Person Cost:
Regarded as technically challenging on all possible routes, Kusum Kanguru is an impressive rock and ice peak which forms the border between the Dudhkosi in the south and Hinku Valley to the north. Its name originating in Sherpa language means the three snow-white gods. This climb offers an amazing climb for experienced climbers who want to challenge themselves in the Himalaya at a reasonable cost.
This climb is suggested only for participants who have enough alpine mountaineering experience. The approach to the base camp will be from the Hinku valley side. From Lukla the base camp can be reached in 5 days. The ascent route to the main summit is through the South East Face. With a base cam at 4360m, two / three high camps are required to complete the climb. 45 ~ 70 degree ice sections are required to overcome to get to the summit!
- Airport transfer, Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu in B/B basis at 3 star standard hotel
- All land and air transport in Nepal, Camping, Lodging and meals on the trek and during the climbing
- All group climbing equipment and high altitude food, fuel and cooking wares
- Sherpa guide and Sherpa support to help you for assistance during the trek and climb, porters / pack animal to carry your baggage.
Not Included in the Trip Cost:
- Items of personal effect such as down jacket, sleeping bag, clothes etc and personal climbing equipment
- such as ice axe, boots, crampons, goggles etc.
- Coverage for personal accident and emergency evacuation insurance ( coverage are provided for the Sherpa support and other Nepalese staff in the team).
- Airport Leaving Fee,main meals in
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
Day 2: Sightseeing In Kathmandu
Day 3: Fly Lukla And Begin Trek
Day 7: Arrive At The Base Camp
Day 8-17: Climbing
Day 18: Leave Base Camp For Lukla
Day 19: Arrive Lukla
Day 20: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 21: Free Day In Kathmandu
Day 22: Trip Ends