Naya Khang 5844m, is situated in the remote valley of Langtang, Naya khang 5844m is a shapely mountain that rises to the west of Ganja-la pass. This is one the more easily accessible mountains from Kathmandu, as it stands within 30 kilometers of the Kathmandu Valley. We climb this mountain, establishing a high camp, and then follow its north-west ridge to the summit. Great views of Jugal and Langtang Himals await us on the summit. This route offers little technical climbing, but involves some steep snow and ice slopes.
For the approach to the base camp of this peak, we drive to Dhunche Bazaar and trek up the narrow gorge of Langtang Khola to enter the wide open valley of Langtang at Ghora Tabela. Hiking a leisurely pace, we take about 1 week to arrive at the Naya Khanga base camp. This hike allows us to get well acclimatized for the climb as we approach the base camp at Nyegang Kharka 4,430m./14,530ft.
Above this base camp, we follow the Ganja la Pass trail and turn right just before the pass to place a higher camp below the North East Face of Naya Khang at 4960m./16,268ft. From this high camp, we cross a prominent glacier shelf beneath the NE Face and get on to the North Ridge of the leading to the summit at 5,844m./19,180ft. The breath taking panorama from the summit to the north east include: Langshisa Ri (6,370m./20,899ft.), Pemthan Ri (6,836m./22,428ft.), and Shisapangma (8,046m./26,398ft.) in Tibet.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
Day 2: Walk and Tour Around Kathmandu,
Day 3: Drive to Syabrubesi 1400m
Day 4 ~ 8: Trek Syabrubesi to Naya Khang BC 4,430m/14,530ft.
Day 9 ~ 11:: Climbing
Day 12 ~ 14: Return Trek to Dhunche
Day 15: Drive Syaprubesi-Kathmandu
Day 16: Trip Ends
- Accommodation during trek available everyday en-route (local lodge)
- All meals during trek in Local Lodge
- Climbing guide, cook and kitchen staff
- Local porters during trek (ratio:- 1 porter : 2 member)
- All necessary trekking permit fees and peak permits
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin/double sharing with breakfast
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with inclusive of monuments entry fees.
- Airport transfers with an escort by Private Vehicle
- Equipment clothing for porter & staffs
- Insurance for all staff & porters
- All applicable government tax
- Nepal visa – Multiple Entrée 30 days – USD 40 Details in Visa Page
- International flight
- Rescue flight if needed
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire in Kathmandu)
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due to any reason, table drinks, snacks while walking
- Any other tours, transfer and service other than mentioned above
- Your insurance and medical Expenses