Lhasa Tour consists of a flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa and back to Kathmandu, as well as the interesting places that a tourist must see, such as monasteries, temples, and palaces. This flight is interesting because it showcases the Himalayan Ranges; some of these include Everest, Kanchenjunga, Lhotse, Makalu, and Cho-Oyu, and as you fly over Lhasa, you see some of its beautiful lakes.
Lhasa Tour is more than this from the perspective of culture and religion. As you land at Gongar, one of the international airports of Tibet, on the outskirt of Lhasa, you will be in a land of peace loving people. Since this airport is located at the highest tableland of the world, the air is thin, so WindHorse has designed your itinerary with an acclimatization day in order to be accustomed to a new atmosphere.
Acclimatization day is followed by your visit to Potala Palace, which tells you a lot about the life story of Dalai Lama; this palace is also his winter residence. Apart from this, you also visit his summer residence, which is known as Norbulinkha. Sera monastery may not have equal merit, but it is one of the main monasteries of Tibet that lies at the base of Mt. Purbuchok. Another monastery is Drepgung monastery, which is appealing, and which is located on the Gephel Utse Ridge. Another monument that holds similar value is Jokhang Temple, for the Tibetans, this is the most sacred temple of all.
Day 1: Arrive Ktm drive to hotel
Day 2: Free day in Kathmandu with preparation permit
Day 3: Fly Kathmandu to Lhasa
Day 4: Sightseeing Potala and Norbulinka
Day 5: Sightseeing Drepung Monastry and Jokhang Temple
Day 6: Free day in Lhasa
Day 7: Fly Kathmandu Lhasa
Day 8: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 9: Fly back to own destination
- Tibet Visa fee
- Hotel in Tibet with B/B plan
- All transport during trip
- English speaking guide
- Flight Kathmandu-Lhasa bothway
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin/double sharing with breakfast
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with inclusive of monuments entry fees.
- Airport transfers with an escort by Private Vehicle
- Nepal visa – Multiple Entrée 30 days – USD 40 Details in Visa Page
- International flight
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation
- Any other tours, transfer and service other than mentioned above
- Your insurance and medical Expenses