Tibet Tour Highlight takes you to the Forbidden City of Lhasa, which has well-preserved monasteries, temples, and palaces that will tell you their history. Potala Palace and Norbulingka Palace have features, which are famous across the world. In other words, they have amazing arts, crafts, and interiors. One ofthe locations of these palaces is onthe Red hill, which will captivate your eyes. On the other hand, Norbulingka is the grand palace of Dalai Lama.
When it comes to the history of temple, Jokhang temple is the oldest temple of Lhasa. It is also the most sacred one. Circling this temple, people worship its gods. Apart from the temple and palaces, you also visit Sera monastery and Drepung monastery, the two major attractions of Lhasa. Like palaces, they also have excellent architectures, and other attractive features that they have arewhite color wall, golden roof, and religious paintings.
- Day 01: Fly to Gonggar airport, drive to Lhasa. Hotel (BB),
- Day 02: Sightseeing of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Market. Hotel (BB),
- Day 03: Day trip to Nam Tso Lake. Hotel (BB),
- Day 04: Sightseeing of Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery. Hotel (BB),
- Day 05: Day trip to Ganden Monastery. Hotel (BB),
- Day 06: Drive to Tsedang , visit Samye Monastery en-route. Hotel (BB),
- Day 07: Sightseeing of Yambulakhang, Tandruk Monastery and Yurlung Valley. Hotel (BB),
- Day 08: Drive to Gyantse via Yamdrok Tso, sightseeing of Khumbum Monastery. Hotel (BB),
- Day 09: Drive to Shigatse, visit Tashilimphu Monastery and local Market. Hotel (BB),
- Day 10: Drive to Shegar. Hotel (BB),
- Day 11: Drive to Rongbuk. G.H. (BB),
- Day 12: Excursion to EBC then drive to Zhangmmu. Hotel (BB),
- Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu.