Far from modernization, there is a region called Upper Mustang. In the course of time, it changed, but it changed like the movement of a snail. This movement tells you that life in Mustang is still old; you can compare it to the oldest lifestyle of a human-being. Even the developed cities of Nepal have been unable to influence Upper Mustang, how can the world influence it. This is the flavor of Upper Mustang, and sometimes, it is good to go back to the history, instead of reading it in the pages. Indeed trekking in Upper Mustang is like studying the oldest lifestyles of the human-beings.
Mustang is a dry land because it receives little rainfall; it is the driest region of Nepal. When the land is so dry, it becomes barren. Although it is barren, yet it is captivating, breathtaking, and amazing. In its backdrop, it has a mountain, whose beauty is indescribable. Above all, it has mysterious places, for examples, caves, which are man-made. It also has amazing monasteries, which are famous across Nepal for their artistic works, and its trekking trail takes you close to the people, who follow the Buddhist religion called the Lobas.
Upper Mustang is the place where there is Buddhist Kingdom otherwise called Lo. Towns here are inherent run of the mill Tibetan style and Tibetan Buddhism is honed here in its immaculate shape. The tremendous scenes here are encompassed by shifted shades of rocks which make bizzare arrangements. Although Upper Mustang has a hostile environment, yet it is not that difficult to do. You can cope up easily with this environment with the guide of Wind Horse, who has years of trekking experience over there.
- Accommodation during trek available everyday en-route (local lodge)
- All meals during trek in Local Lodge
- English speaking guide
- Local porters during trek (ratio:- 1 porter : 2 member)
- All necessary trekking area permit fees
- Trekkers’ Information Management System fees
- Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu airfare with domestic airport departure tax
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu and Pokhara on twin/double sharing with breakfast
- 2 night accommodation in Pokhara on twin/double sharing with breakfast
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with inclusive of monuments entry fees.
- Airport transfers with an escort by Private Vehicle
- Equipment clothing for porter & staffs
- Insurance for all staff & porters
- All applicable government tax
- Nepal visa – Multiple Entrée 30 days – USD 40 Details in Visa Page
- International flight
- Rescue flight if needed
- Lunch & dinner during Kathmandu and Pokhara hotel stay
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire in Kathmandu)
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due to any reason, table drinks, snacks while walking
- Any other tours, transfer and service other than mentioned above
- Your insurance and medical Expenses